Ok Connor and I started on the Rust repairs last weekend and got a fair amount done..
striped back around the rust holes in the door and sill and treated it with rust converter
we found that after removing the door mouldings that there was rust under them…water was trapped i think, which possibly explains why we found moss growing in one of them…
we then took off the front guards to have a look at them
sadly this ones toast…
I also removed the door and boot locks and patched the holes with metal filler and firbreglass
and we layed in a mesh reinforment and fibreglass into the sill and filled with metal filler